Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth. -(2 Timothy 2:15) What is the purpose of Ministerial Credentials in the EFCA?
- affirming God’s call upon your life
- verifying that you meet the qualifications and standards for ministry in the EFCA
- approving you for ministerial service under the auspices of the EFCA
- and providing legal status in the exercise of your ministry.
What are the Requirements for a Ministerial Credential in the EFCA?
How do I begin?
In the Allegheny District-EFCA, you begin by downloading ”Your Guide to Ministry Credentials in the Allegheny District.” This document will be your guide to acquiring the following credentials:
- EFCA License ADCCB GuideToLicense February2013
- EFCA Certificate of Christian Ministry ADCCB GuideToCertificateOfChristianMinistry February2013
- EFCA Certificate of Ordination or Transfer of Ordination ADCCB GuideToCertificateOfOrdination February2013